30min Tarot Reading Awakening Artist
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
- I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.
PLEASE READ: By purchasing this reading, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the code of ethics of a Tarot reader below.
FURTHER: By purchasing this reading, you waive any right to bring legal action regarding any advice given by the reader, and that you understand that Bieje Chapman is not a medical doctor, nor a doctor of pyschology.
RESOURCES FOR THOSE IN CRISIS
*please reach out to these organizations at any time for professional mental health support
-National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255
-NYC Well Text "WELL" at 65173
CODE OF ETHICS AMERICAN TAROT ASSOCIATION
I, Bieje Chapman, although not yet certified, do promise to
1. Serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
2. I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of thier origin, race, gender, age, or sexual preference.
3. I will represent honestly my Tarot qualifications, including educational credentials, levels of certification, and experience.
4. I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client of required by a court of law.
5. I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. I trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the Tarot reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
6. I will discuss and agree upon all fees (if any) with my clients in advance should a client wish to proceed beyond the originally agreed arrangement, all additional fees (if any) will be discussed and agreed upon by both parties before proceeding.
7. I will respect my clients' right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
8. I recognize that all ATA members have the same rights and obligations, and I will always respect and honor my co-members.